JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd.
JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd.
JMC PAPER TECH PVT LTD is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer cum Exporter of Pulp & Paper mill plant & machinery. Our factories are located at well-established prime location (most preferred by Leading MNC and Domestic Corporate Giant Groups ) An Industrial Area at G.I.D.C., SANAND-II, Dist- Ahmedabad (Guj), India since 15 years. Our main activities are Designing and Manufacturing of Pulp and Paper Mill machinery and its parts to cater Domestic and Overseas market need.
JMC Group is promoted by a group of experienced industrialists and Technocrats with successful track records and reputations. The company was incorporated as a partnership firm in 2002 to set up a most advanced composite engineering unit equipped with sophisticated equipment using state of art technology for machinery manufacturing and fabrication works of Paper plants and Heavy fabrication & precision machining giving it a competitive edge in this age of globalisation.
JMC Papertech undertakes design, manufacturing, supply, erection, and commissioning of new, Pulp mill & Paper Machines and also the modernization of existing pulp mill and paper machines. JMC has the necessary capabilities in project engineering, design, manufacturing, and project management to take up assignments on a turnkey basis.
As the customer is at the core of JMC’s Business philosophy, all our resources are focused on adding value for our customers through our total systems capability.
Our expertise lies in applying state-of-the-art technology to provide cost-effective custom-designed solutions to suit the varied needs of our valued customers.
We have an engineering team of highly qualified technical personnel having long and varied experience with leading paper machine manufacturers in India and Abroad. They represent rich skills in the process, mechanical and instrumental disciplines.
Our engineering infrastructure includes a Computer-Aided Design & Drafting workstation and in-house developed software for generating flow sheets, manufacturing drawings, P & I diagrams & Bills of Materials with speed and accuracy.
Engineering capabilities range from preparation of layout drawings for agro-based Pulp Mill including Raw Material Preparation, cooking section, washing and screening section, multistage bleaching section & chemical recovery, Stock preparation and approach flow systems; Vacuum system; material balancing; detailed flow sheets of a paper machine; piping layouts/plans; foundation plans; instrumentation loop and logic diagrams; pumps and valve list; hydraulic and pneumatic control circuit diagrams; drive layout/schedule and documentation.
- We do Complete turnkey projects for
- 100 TPD TO 200 TPD AGRO-WASTE RAW MATERIAL PULPING PLANT WITH BLEACHING
- 100 TPD to 500 TPD PAPER PLANT (WITH DOUBLE WIRE, TRIPLE WIRE & MULTI-WIRE)
- HEAVY FABRICATION (SPECIALIZED HEAVY PRESS & BENDING WORK )
- Maintenance of Plant & Machinery.
- Erection & Commissioning of Plant & Machinery.
- Dismantling, Overhauling, Re-erection & Commissioning of the plant.
- Finance planning & arrangement of finance through the financial institute or bank.
- Management systems & manpower training.
- Improving the ongoing plant performance.
We strongly believe that “Quality at Competitive Price” is the basis of any modern business to prosper and you shall expect the same from us during the tenure of our business association.
Regular Chemical analysis and physical testing, including radiography, are conducted on raw materials.
Vendor appraisals and ratings are undertaken periodically to ensure consistently high quality of material supply.
Quality surveillance during the course of design is carried out with the aid of modern measuring, testing, and checking devices and by continuous training and upgrading of workmen’s skills.
- First time in the history of India to Manufacture & Supply with Top Former, A complete Paper Project on Turn-Key Basis” – To produce FBB/Coated Duplex Board with a capacity of 300Tons Paper Per Day and 200 TPD Four Wire Multi Fourdrinier Machine.
- JMC has recognition for projects executed in several countries like Africa, Asia & the US. Including Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Indonesia, Canada, Bangladesh, etc.
- WE CAN DO FABRICATION, MACHINING, AND HANDLING OF A SINGLE JOB OF 5.5 MTR DIA X 5.5 MTR LONG WITH A 90 MT WEIGHT.
Guided by the values of honesty and integrity at all times, we adhere to a strict code of business ethics, ensuring that our people reflect these values in all their dealings with clients, suppliers and general public. Apart from these inspiring values, our other strengths that have fueled our progress are:
- Our honest and sincere attitude in our interaction with our clients- both internal and external.
- We honor all our commitments and promise only that, what we can deliver.
- We work with our clients as their partners and so regularly communicate at each crucial stage, responding to and resolving all their requirements and concerns in a timely fashion.
- We offer the clients the flexibility to work with the format that suits them the best.
- Our products are in conformity to the best standards, competitively priced, and delivered in time.
- Consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations through attention to detail, timely follow-up, and commitment to excellence.